Happinet has opened its Tokyo Game Show 2022 website and announced the more than 30 titles from its various partner companies that will be playable at the Happinet booth.
The company also announced that it will host several stage events over the four-day course of Tokyo Game Show 2022. A detailed schedule will be announced at a later date.
Furthermore, Happinet revealed that its September 17 slot on Tokyo Game Show 2022’s official live stream program will feature looks at Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories, Little Witch Nobetaand NeverAwake with guests “space pirate” Gorgeous and NeverAwake “official big sister” RaMu. Its September 18 slot will be a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II-focused program.
Here is Happinet’s currently announced games lineup:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (PS5, PS4)
- Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories (Switch)
- Fortress S (Switch)
- Gensei Suikoden (Switch)
- Psychic 5: Eternal (Switch)
- Snow Bros. Special (Switch)
- Akete Onegai (Switch)
- Sainan Tantei Saiga (Switch)
- R-Type Final 2 (PS4, Switch)
Happinet Indie Collection
- Bluetooth Gaming Mixer
- HDMI Game Capture
- Little Witch Nobeta (PS4, Switch, PC)
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PS4, Switch)
- Bokura no Fantasy Quest (Switch)
- Bokura no Keshigomu Otoshi Shin Gakki + All Season Enjoy Set (Switch)
- Soil Cresta Dramatic Edition (PS4, Switch)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (PS4, Switch)
Other partner companies without specifically listed titles or products include Evolete, Gemdrops, Infolens, K Company, and SB Living.
Tokyo Game Show 2022 will run from September 15 to 18 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
Update 3:40 am: The website also features unused images for the following titles:
Images 15, 33, and 34 are also placeholder images, suggesting there are at least three more unannounced titles.