NIntendo has released its six months earnings reports for fiscal year ending March 2023 and, as per the norm, we’ve got an update on the top ten best-selling Nintendo Switch games.
There’s no major change from the last update back in August, but one noteable exception is Ring Fit Adventure. Selling a total of 14.87 million units, the fitness game has overtaken Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu / Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee, which itself sold a total of 14.81 million units. So it’s a close one, but a solid effort from Ring Fit Adventure!
Elsewhere, there’s no change in positioning. Mario Kart Deluxe remains the top dog, as expected, selling a total of 48.41 million units. This is an increase of 1.59 million units since the last update, which is pretty good going. Animal Crossing: New Horizons, meanwhile, has successfully broken the 40 million barrier, totalling an impressive 40.17 million units.
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of September 30, 2022):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 48.41 million (up from 46.82 million)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 40.17 million (up from 39.38 million)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 29.53 million (up from 28.82 million)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 27.79 million (up from 27.14 million)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 25.37 million (up from 24.50 million)
- Super Mario Odyssey – 24.40 million (up from 23.93 million)
- Super Mario Party – 18.35 million (up from 18.06 million)
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl – 14.92 million (up from 14.79 million)
- Ring Fit Adventure – 14.87 million (up from 14.54 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Let’s Go, Eevee! – 14.81 million (up from 14.66 million)
The numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined.
Did you pick up any of these top ten best-selling titles this year? Will Mario Kart 8 Deluxe break 50 million? Share your thoughts in the comments below!